FAQ for Online Applications And Tests
Frequently Asked Questions
- * How do I find a computer based test center near me?
- * After I submit my application, when should I get a reply?
- * Applying for a AMFTRB transfer request
- * Can I get a copy of the questions and answers on my examination?
- * Can I get my score over the phone or fax?
- * How can I study for my examination?
- * I can't take my examination. Can I get a refund or transfer to another date?
- * If I can't find my scheduling authorization (or I never recived one), what should I do?
- * My examination application requires that I submit supporting documentation. Can I send in the documentation separately?
- * My test center was impacted by bad weather, internet disruption, or power failure. What do I do?
- * What do I need to bring with me to the test center?
- * When can I expect a score report?
- * When will I recive my official score report?
- * Where can I find the duplicate score report form?
- * Where can I find the handscore report form?
- * Why can't I get instant test results?
- * Why was my credit card declined?